Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday Q

This A to Z zoo set will be at the sale!
Consignors and Buyers, what are you selling at the FHM Resale or what are you hoping to buy?

This even looks like my parent's kitchen counter!
I'm selling 24 sets of Fisher Price Little People toys (newer versions only).  I had no idea we had accumulated so many over the years!  And these particular toys are extremely hard for me to part with since they bring back many warm memories. I'm reminded of my childhood and fun times playing Little People, setting up a town with blocks for all the little wooden & plastic choking hazard people.  (We had this set in the picture. Loved it!)

We'll see you at the sale!
So if the prices seem a little high on those (I did mark them at least 50% off the original price-promise), well, it's because my inner child really wants to keep them, but my adult self (and my husband) tell me we need to part ways.  Plus, the boys aren't really that interested in them anyway.  So sad (for me).  Until we have grandchildren and can buy them the new improved next generation Little People sets, so long, my friends!  I will miss you. 

So, what are you selling at the FHM Resale or what are you hoping to buy?  (Maybe my toys?)

5 comments:

  1. Shameless plug to sell our FP toys! I'm also selling 3T & 4T boy clothes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'll be looking for a bike for one of our twins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am selling lots of laugh and learn toys, piano, kitchen, vacuum, chsir. I also have a very cute never worn motherhood maternuty swim suit! I am looking for more summer clothes and shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm selling a Step 2 Wagon w/ Canopy and a ton of Fuzzibunz and Knickernappies Size Medium.

    ReplyDelete
  5. crossing my fingers that maybe this time someone will be selling boys "dapper snappers"! also looking for a little tykes basketball hoop.
    -corie

    ReplyDelete