Monday, April 11, 2011

Kid Convo

Conversation in my husband's car on the way home from preschool the other day with our 4 1/5 year old twins. (I was working, otherwise, I'm the usual driver, as you can tell.)
On tattling on mommy:
Gavin: Dad, you know Sonic (the Hedgehog) is faster than anything!
Dad: Faster than Bolt, or the boy in The Incredibles?
Gavin: Yeah, faster than Cheetahs or any animal, too!
Ben: Yeah, faster than your car, ummm, but not Mommy's van.


I'm definitely more of a Swagger Wagon kind of mom.  But my kids apparently view me in this:

3 comments:

  1. This made me think of the Swagger Wagon video :) Hilarious if you haven't seen it before.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql-N3F1FhW4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Julie! Added it above. Much more my style as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete