Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Indoor Play

We practically live at Out of this World Pizza & Play in Hillsboro these days.  Spending long winters in a rainy, cold climate means getting out and about is a must in order to maintain my sanity, and a necessity for the boys in order to burn their seemingly endless supplies of energy. We got the membership just before Christmas break to OOTW and have visited the large indoor play park too many times to remember in the past three months.  Now that the twins are 4 1/2 years old, letting them run around freely is a breeze (for the most part), and my seven year old can't seem to get enough of the bouncy mazes.

When the twins were two and three, we were all about the Tualatin Hills Parks and Rec. play gyms, and we seemed to frequent the McDonald's in our area with the play structure where I could easily watch them run around.  We've loved the Children's Museum as well through the years (see picture).  I've only taken my oldest son to OMSI by myself.  I know the twins love it there (we all went on a weekend-extended adult family members included and very helpful), but I'm thinking that will be a great place to visit when the twins older.
Visit the CM and go home with children that look like this!
Where do you take your twins/triplets to play indoors?  (Please include ages you think the location is perfect for.)
 

4 comments:

  1. So sad to admit.... TARGET!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved taling my kids to the Tyson Rec Center in Hillsboro between ages 1 1/2-3. I like that they limit the number of kids so it does not get too crowded, plus it is smaller than some of the play gyms. This allowed me to watch all 3 of my children by myself with confidence that I could truly see and watch them all at one time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls just turned three and love OMSI, CHAP, and Playdate PDX. If we can make the schedules work, Portland Parks indoor parks, Playground Gym, and Oaks Park preschool skate are fun.

    ReplyDelete