Friday, May 6, 2011

In the Muthahood

Anita Renfroe's done it again.  Check out her new video, In the Muthahood.  It's one you'll play over and over just to get the lyrics straight. "I drive carpool, at least 20 times a day," "We're multitaskin', thanks for askin'," and "I'm a mama bear and all the mamas agree, if you messin' with my kid, you straight up messin' with me" are some of my favorites.  I was already quoting/singing this song with a mama friend last night while celebrating cinco de mayo and letting the boys run wild around her house.  Just kickin' back and celebratin' life in the muthahood. 

Her earlier video, William Tell Momism, or otherwise known as The Mom Song, is just amazing, so if you haven't seen that yet either, be sure to check it out as well.

Happy Mother's Day to one and all!  
(Peace out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment