Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Which double stroller do I need?!

Like many new moms, as soon as I found out I was pregnant, the first thing I did was to start a “secret” registry list. Secret, because I wasn’t even eight weeks pregnant, so I didn’t need family and friends finding it and thinking I was crazy, but I just LOVE all the gear! Convinced I was going to have a little girl, I put the Laura Ashley print Graco Travel System on my registry (as a side note, I am cringing as I type that!). Surprise, surprise, it’s not that one sweet girl in there, it’s two boys… There goes the registry…

When my twins were little we had the Double Snap-n-Go and the Combi twin stroller. When I sold that Combi I was NEVER so happy to get something out of my house. I hated that stroller more than anything. I had no idea there was a world of strollers outside of the Babies R Us stroller section. Thank goodness I finally got a clue and purchased my WONDERFUL BOB Duallie. It was a dream to push and I loved it to pieces. Now, with my third child, I have an obsession for all things stroller. Well, and all things baby carrier and diaper bag, too, but for now, we're talking strollers.

Over the next few days, I’ll discuss stroller options for twins. You won’t find a Duoglider in this review. To be fair, you won’t find much in the sub-$200 range, but think of this:  A Duoglider is what, $150?  And you’ll be lucky to see $50 of that back on craigslist. If you go the “upgraded” Quattro Tour, you’re looking at $290 and still only going to get a SMALL fraction of that money back if you resell. So, yeah these strollers are more expensive, but you are much more likely to resell them at a higher price, therefore losing less in the long run. Trust me. I have owned ELEVEN strollers… (don’t tell my husband!)

Robyn R.
FHM Mommy to 4 yr. old twin boys & 1 year old girl

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing a good information . It's really a good think . I suggest your topic . And i think so every parents should be read this post that which double stroller need their kids. Thanks again and i like this post .

    ReplyDelete